TMerge (TicketMerge) - TMerge is a subversion command line code merge tool designed for working with ticket system and multiple code modules. It has been used in the field work for more than year and save lots of effort and time when you need to merge code from one branch to another frequently.
- Automatic the process of merge code with interact from command line
- Using the ticket number in the commit message to identify the code need to merge
- Fully configurable, you can configurate the behaviour of tmerge by conf file(local PROJECT wise, or global) and commmand line parameters.
- You always have a chance to review the code before commit to subversion
- Smart enough to handle repeat merge or incremental merge
- Check ,verify and update the local working copy automatically to reduce the chance of error.
- Optional quite mode, ask you questions as less as possible
- Choose commit message for you as well
- Stop when there is a conflict, wait for you to manually resolve them
- Log everything happened
- Produce reports (include affected files list, files by ticket list, module affected etc.)
Project Page at Sourceforge